Monday, October 20, 2008

Basketball Season 08-09



As random as it is, i have decided to pick up on following basketball this season, NBA and NCAA. I need something to get involved with and cover some free time so why not? I never was into many sports besides Basketball so im going to come back to it and have it occupy my winter this year. The preseason is still in current until the actual season starts on Oct. 28th. I joined a fantasy basketball league with chaz, joe, and a few other people. I also made one for me and the Kingston heads. Hopefully i will get out to a handful of games while im at it. So far im aiming for a 76er's game on my birthday in november. Im even tryin' to set up a trip to Denver to visit the homies and get at a Nuggets game, or an LA trip for a Lakers/Nuggets game with chaz. We'll see what happens. For now i just have to pick up some knowledge on the players again.

No comments: