Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Uneducated Rednecks.


Recently, i have been overwhelmed with the idiotic remarks from rich kids breeding from my town that drive $30,000 trucks that their mommy and daddy bought them that is covered in confederate flag's and redneck quotes that all of their friends get a kick out of. These kids come and park around the area me and my friends hang out at where they are greatly un-welcomed and come up with the most ridiculous thoughts and ideas about "Niggers" and the election specifically having to do with Barack Obama. Now yes, in America we have a thing called free speech. I can careless what these nimrods are saying but when you are making acusations about an entire race of people off of the one, maybe two african-americans that you have actually gotten to know in your life, it digs under my skin. When asked, one of these kids replied with the responce "Because he's a nigger" to me when i shot the question of "why do you feel Obama should not be elected president". I am the farthest from being politcal, probably because of my age, but with a grade A explanation like that i couldn't not lose my temper. Anyway, what you see to your right is a Natas Kaupas graphic for Real Skateboards from 1990 (drawn up by Natas Kaupas and Kevin Ancell). As a responce to my hatred for the ignorance i have grown up around, i am getting the graphic as my first tattoo next month (November 11th) for my birthday. We'll see what kind of reactions it gets at first....

No comments: